So, it’s winter again! And hey! It doesn’t give you the right to ruin your fashion sense wearing those turtle neck sweaters anymore. It’s 2018 and everything has changed – like you are not 10 anymore and you are not going to wear something that died years ago!
There are plenty of winter outfits for guys that are in fashion and make you look amazing! However, if you are someone who isn’t really a fashion buff or who isn’t much into such choices of clothes, here are a few outfit ideas that we have picked out for you. Check them out here–
- Wear with Anything Overcoat – Wear something that makes you look classy and also saves you from the biting cold. The ‘wear with anything overcoat’ is all about sass, and it has been doing its rounds since the 1960s. The wow factor in these overcoats is just so glaringly noticeable! The best part – they are versatile and go with everything – literally everything!
- The 4 in 1 Coat – The coat looks extremely lightweight – and works four ways. It isn’t just made for the winter. It is for all seasons. There are four layers that are detachable, reversible and quilted. So, it can be worn in 4 different ways. Isn’t that just amazing?
- The Leather Jacket – If we are talking about winter fashion here, missing out on the leather jacket would be a big mistake! And if you have worn it the right way, it can, without a doubt, be the sexiest thing on your body! However, make sure you buy a leather jacket that fits you just fine and perfect. There can be nothing better than a snugly fitting leather jacket.
- The Power Scarf – Gone are the days when you used to cover your neck with a turtle neck sweater. It is time for those power scarves! This scarf wrapped around a guy’s neck, makes him look smoking hot! Get scarves with colors, textures and patterns or plaids – they look amazing on any kind of attire. Perfect for night out; perfect for day out – a scarf is an absolute all-rounder!
- The Cardigan – Cardigans are another essential for every man’s wardrobe, and they serve you in a lot of ways. Tired of turtlenecks? The shawl-collared cardigans serve the purpose of a sweater the right way – it keeps your neck warm. Plus point – it has pockets.
- All Weather Plaid Shirt – Best thing about these plaid shirts is that they can be worn any day and any time, and they hide stains. What can be better than a shirt that hides stains and dirt in winter? Anything? Probably not!
- Hoodies – Think hoodies are for teenagers only? Think twice. The hoodies in winter days are as essential as those overall coats and scarves that we consider staples in this season. They are handy, and very essential to beat the chill. What more? They make you look amazingly cool!
Here are a few winter outfits for guys that must be in their wardrobe. Make sure you do not miss out on any of these.